|The Treo™ Pro smartphone by Palm is thoughtfully designed for people who define their workday the way they see fit. You can respond to business and personal email, stay on top of appointments and contacts, and use Wi-Fi or GPS.1 All on a thin device that packs plenty of battery power for a life on the go. Treo Pro. Perfectly balanced.
Palm Treo Pro Smartphone - Unlocked GSM Features/Specs:
* Touchscreen and full keyboard
* Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional Edition
* Outlook® email with Microsoft® Direct Push Technology and HTML support1,2
* High-speed data with UMTS/HSDPA3
* High-capacity, removable battery
* Instant-on Wi-Fi button1
* GPS for navigation, turn-by-turn directions, and local search1
* Microsoft® Office Outlook® Mobile for Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks
* Edit native Microsoft® Word and Excel® documents4
* Open and view PowerPoint,® PDF, and ZIP files
* Use Internet Explorer® Mobile to search the web fast1
* Functions as a high-speed modem for your laptop5
* Personal email including Hotmail, Yahoo!, and Gmail1
* Chat-style view for SMS and MMS6
* Windows Media® Player Mobile for audio and video
* 2.0 megapixel camera with video capture
Platform: Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional Edition
Processor: Qualcomm® MSM7201 400MHz
Display: 320x320 transflective color TFT touchscreen
Radio: HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM radio
Tri-band UMTS - 850MHz, 1900MHz, 2100MHz
Quad-band GSM - 850/900/1800/1900
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g with WPA, WPA2, and 801.1x authentication
GPS: Built-in GPS
Bluetooth® wireless technology: Version: 2.0 + Enhanced Data Rate
Memory: 256MB storage (100MB user available), 128MB RAM
Camera: 2.0 megapixels, up to 8x digital zoom and video capture
Battery: Removable, rechargeable 1500mAh lithium-ion; up to 5.0 hours talk time and up to 250 hours standby Expansion: microSDHC cards (up to 32GB supported)
Connector: MicroUSB 2.0 for synchronization and charging
Audio: 3.5mm stereo headset jack
Dimensions: 2.36" (W) x 4.49" (L) x 0.53" (D); weighs 4.69 oz
1 Within wireless coverage area only. Wi-Fi within range of 802.11b/g Wi-Fi network. Some Wi-Fi hotspots require fee for usage. Email, web, and GPS require an account and data services at additional cost. GPS application not available from all carriers. Third-party software may be required. GPS coverage not available in all areas at all times.
2 Microsoft Direct Push Technology requires Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 with SP2 or Exchange Server 2007. Additional fees and software may be needed to comply with corporate IT policy. VPN may be required.
3 Over 860 GSM networks provide coverage in 220 regions worldwide. Within UMTS/HSDPA data coverage area only. Actual data speeds vary based on network capacity and application design. Requires data services at additional cost.
4 Including Microsoft Office 2007.
5 Within UMTS/HSDPA data coverage area only. Additional charges may apply. Connection via USB cable (included in box) or Bluetooth® wireless technology.
6 Within wireless coverage area only. Additional charges may apply.